How to reset : When you reset your Jabra Talk, the list of devices that have been paired with it is cleared. After you have reset your Jabra Talk, you will need to re-pair it with your smartphone. Remember to delete the previous pairing before you re-pair. Follow these steps to reset: 1. Turn on your Jabra Talk. 2. Simultaneously press and hold the Answer/end button and the Volume down button (5 seconds), until the Battery and Bluetooth LEDs simultaneously flash 5 times. 3. Turn off your Jabra Talk. 4. Turn on your Jabra Talk, and the blue light will flash indicating that the headset is in pairing mode.
- Crystal-clear sound -HD voice for better sound experience
- Operating range Up to 10 meters (33 feet)
- Connect 2 devices at the same time
- Get up to 6 hours of talk time and 8 days of standby time on a single charge
- Extra eargels for the perfect fit